- Wellness Care - Wellness exams are key to keeping your pet in the best health possible. We recommend annual checkups for pets up to age 7 and semi-annual visits after that.
- Vaccinations - Regular vaccinations are a very important part of your pet's health care and helps give them the best chance at a long, healthy life. Puppies and kittens should begin vaccinations at about 6-8 weeks.
- Parasite Screening & Prevention - Dogs and cats are likely to become infected with parasites at some point in their lives. Parasites don't discriminate; both indoor and outdoor pets are at risk. With parasitic illness, it's always better to prevent than to treat.
- Emergency Care - We accept emergency visits during normal business hours. Even though an appointment is not necessary for emergencies, if possible, please call prior to arriving so we can prepare for your pet's medical emergency.
- Diagnostic & X-Ray - We can diagnose a wide range of conditions in your pet, from common ailments to serious disease.
- Surgery - We perform many types of surgical services from routine to more complex procedures.
- Nutrition - Premium Food, Prescription Food, Herb Supplements - Good nutrition is the key to optimal health in our pets. We have great options to help give your pet the correct balance of nutrients. This will help give them a more healthy, happy life.